Buy Levitra. (vardenafil) relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Levitra is use to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
How to use Levitra (vardenafil)
- Take Levitra exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets.
- The tablets can be taken with or without food.
- Levitra is consume only when need, about 60 minutes before sexual activity. The medicine can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill.
- Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
- Staxyn (vardenafil disintegrating tablets) should not be use in place of Levitra (vardenafil regular tablets). Avoid medication errors by using only the form and strength your doctor prescribes.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- If you receive medical care for heart problems, tell your caregivers when you last took vardenafil.
Possible Levitra Side Effects
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Headache, dizziness
- Skin flushing
- Back pain
- Upset stomach
Contact your doctor as soon as possible if you experience any of the following more serious side effects: abnormal vision, temporary memory loss, decrease or loss of hearing.
Conditions Treated by Levitra
Hence impotence is the inability for a man to attain or maintain an erection. This normally occurs naturally when the penis becomes engorged with blood as the blood vessel size increases to bring more blood and the vessels that carry blood away decreases.
Patients diagnosed with erectile dysfunction are unable to achieve or maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. There are several different conditions and factors that may cause ED. Some of these include; certain medications, gum disease, diabetes, and sports such as long-distance bicycling.
Levitra medication does not treat the underlying causes of ED, but instead it enhances blood flow to the penis so the patient will be able to experience an erection. This is done by preventing the PDE5 enzyme from breaking down a chemical messenger known as cyclic GMP, which is needed to dilate the blood vessels in the penis.